2013 ReGenerate Technology Conference
Thursday, November 7, 2013
The Centre, 1800 W. US 223, Adrian, MI 49221
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Event: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Keynote presentations: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., and 2 p.m.
Admission: $25 per person/ $15 with student ID
What can you expect by attending ReGenerate?
- Access to over 30+ Exhibitors featuring the latest in technology for your business
- Thought provoking keynote presentations from industry experts, who will provide attendees with actionable insights you can use in your business TODAY
- Have your technology questions answered by local experts at the ReGenerate Help Desk!
- Connect with peers and technology vendor representatives
- Discuss your challenges with others who can offer innovative solutions
- View up close and personal demonstrations from local and regional technology exhibitors
- Several chances to win great door prizes
- And much more!
The ReGenerate Technology Conference is an opportunity for the community to see the latest technology from leading vendors, learn from informative keynote speakers, and connect with peers as you learn the keys to increase your presence in the marketplace through the effective use of Social Media and Online Marketing. Admission to ReGenerate is $25 per person and is an effective and affordable means to bring together technology providers that want to demonstrate the latest technology solutions with attendees who wish to broaden their knowledge and network with colleagues.
Who Should Attend?
- Persons looking to learn effective online marketing and social media strategies.
- Business owners, operators, managers, employees, and students
- Those who want to learn how to use technology more effectively in their business.
- Individuals at either end of the technology learning curve - information will be available for those who have been utilizing technology but may not be current with recent developments.
- Visit the speaker page for full information on our speakers and presentations.
- Admission is $25 per person, or $15 with a Student ID. Visit our Registration page to sign up online!
- Many fine donations have been contributed by ReGenerate's exhibitors and sponsors. Prizes will be announced at the event, as well as on our Facebook page. Winners will be announced at the end of the event, and all winners must be present to win.
Food and Refreshments:
- A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase at the Centre Café. Visit their website for details on menus and prices.
- If you require overnight accommodations, please visit the Lenawee County Conference and Visitors Bureau at www.visitlenawee.com.
*Please be advised that the Chamber will be taking photographs, videos or audio recordings of attendees/exhibitors at the ReGenerate Technology Conference. If attendants/exhibitors at the ReGenerate Technology Conference do not wish to have their likeness or voice made public, they must advise the photographer/recorder at the time the picture is being taken or the recording being made. By consenting to have their picture taken, and by failing to inform the photographer/recorder of their intention not to have their likeness or voice made public, attendants/exhibitors at the ReGenerate Technology Conference are authorizing the Adrian Area Chamber of Commerce to publish in any format, and for any use for any purposes, their name and affiliation and any photographs, video footage or audio recordings taken of them at ReGenerate; and waive any right to payment, royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph, video or audio recording now and in the future.*